Unique Metal Cladding Systems has worked extensively with ALUCOBOND on a project in Laverton, Melbourne.
ALUCOBOND perfectly adapts to a building’s contours and flowing elements. It is the combination of formability, flatness, stability and weather resistance that characterises this cladding material. Due to its composite structure, ALUCOBOND can take on many different shapes. Though both stable and flat ALUCOBOND can be perfectly formed without any loss to its rigidity.
ALUCOBOND characteristics include:
- lower maintenance costs,
- long-term preservation of the building structure,
- in winter: savings in heating costs,
- in summer: savings in air-conditioning costs,
- reduction of thermal expansion,
- reduction in crack formation.
ALUCOBOND is fully recyclable, i.e. both the core material and the aluminium cover sheets are recycled and can be used in the production of new material.
ALUCOBOND amplifies the natural beauty and character of aluminium to enhance the design of your project. The finely textured aluminium surface scatters light for a close-up visual effect, while retaining the look and lustre of smooth aluminium from afar. It is the ultimate cladding material for achieving the sophisticated tone that your vision demands. Now, your entrance, columns, and pylons can make a bold statement - without upsetting your budget!
ALUCOBOND is a composite panel consisting of two aluminium cover sheets and a plastic core. The superb properties of this material offer architects a whole new range of solutions – whether your project is a residential or public building, a corporate headquarter, an office building, a trading or industrial complex.
- Low weight, high rigidity, perfect flatness
- Large variety of colours
- Can easily be folded and bent
- Large panel sizes, fast installation, pre-fabricated panels
- Low cost for substructures and fasteners
- Smooth handling on the site
- Unlimited planning and design supplied ready to install
- No additional sound-damping needed
- Simple processing using conventional tools
- Short construction times, adherence to schedules, low cost